Selasa, 24 April 2012

Quetion for Misaki

Interview Misaki ..

Misaki will answer this question ..

- Why your master gives name 'kotone misaki' to you ?
  Dunno.. mean from my name is Sound of the harp of Beautiful Blossom .. huahuah and my master gives me 'pink' colour but my master make me like girly .. my master said im is a girlboyish'.. so meh master make my other self both sides.. thats 'saki' ..and so in my altenative design ,she make me like adventure's costum .. with weapon pack, and elegant jacket .. 

- what your relationship with 'Kikaine Eliot' .. you always duet with him... and together with him
   Dont ask that about this.. cause i dont really know .. we have unknown feeling since first duet .. first , my master declare to make me love to him, so eliot's master make same like my master .. make unknown feelings to we.. my master really confused to declare this cause my master know eliot is love to nokoru ..

- What about Misaki and Nokoru ? 
    i dont know really, sometimes she is my rival,, sometime she will be my yuri things, cause rival on love thing behind me and eliot and nokoru .. nokoru's master is angry to my master and said "whatever you want to do with your utau and saeri (eliot master) utau but you cant got saeri from me !!".. it makes me and my master confused ..

- How about your project ? 
   My master is very lazy to make the covers .. and lazy to make PV to. she said she dont have pen tablet and hard to make .. and she said she very busy..and she cant fix my oto .. i hope on my act 2 .. my voice is best than act 1.. my song always made by saeri (eliot master) and never by my master 

- Envy to someone ?
  yeah . specially for Utaune Nami .. she's talent and famous .. specialy to himeka kagene.. she has awesome voice on VCV, her oto is very awesome .. i hope i like they to 

- Hope something ?
  i hope i can be talent and famous .. have mature soft voice.. good oto and awesome art from my master .. make many song and PV .. and my append to .. i hope like that .. i hope people is like to me .. i hope utaune nami and kagene himeka is can duet with me, i hope my MMD model are finished, entered on diva project, anywhere !

- What about you and 'saki'?
   oh he's my other both sides, name Kotone Misaki to .. my other self ..we alwash fight to got the body .. whos win .. and got the body .. but .. saki always wanna got that .. actually the body is mine .. T_T"  ... he voice on me but give g15-18 flags on utau progam .. call this .. genderbend voice .. the fact is .. saki is my boys apperance ..

- What your fist debut ?
   First debut on song Antichlorobenzene upload on soundcloud and upload again with duet kikaine eliot on youtube by saeri .. second is Sky High upload on souncloud .. first song upload on youtube upload by my master is Breaking things into pieces .. and first cover art from my master ..

- Where you know Saeri (Eliot Master)
   On Deviantart .. since my master make new acc DA and talk about Kagene Himeka  .. and then she make utau named kikaine eliot.. so my master want to make a good relationship with she and then tada~ they are best friend on cyber ..

- I Heared .. Your Master Loves Design UTAU ?
    Yeah... one years ago .. she is an art thieft and  tranced ,but now she's an designer and never be art thief ... she's design many cloth on her computer , laptop and android .. she accept mane request to design utau , but her to do list very much and to hard to finished all ..

If any question.. ask me please .. i will answer that ;)

- Misaki Kotone

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar